Thursday, April 16, 2009

Teeth bleaching?

from anyone who has done it before...


does it cost alot?


does it work well?


and is it an easy procedure?





thanks!//=]

Teeth bleaching?
Teeth bleaching is great. however, if you have alot of fillings in your front teeth, then don%26#039;t do it. They look weird.





I bleached mine after my braces. I had the plastic trays which was my retainer. So when I went I didn%26#039;t have to pay for the trays to put the bleach in. That%26#039;s what costs you. I did it a few years ago because the dentist had a special going on. You only do it for like two weeks.





But buy some crest whiting and see if it helps. Otherwise try the crest white strips. I didn%26#039;t like them because they didn%26#039;t want to stay on my teeth.





If u use the white strips or if u go to a dentist, just don%26#039;t overdo it. It can damage your teeth in the long run with too much exposure.
Reply:dont got to the dentist and do it IT WAY TO MUCH





get crest night whiteing pretty awesome i got white teeth and 2 weeks





dentist is like 75$ this is 20 for each bottle and you apply the clay to youre moutha nd remove it in the morning


dont believe me ask me for a pic i got bright whites



business finance

No comments:

Post a Comment